Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Grace-filled Tuesdays (Book Club "Meeting" #14): First of a Four-Part Series

It's Tuesday.  And as you know, Tuesday's child is full of Grace [Kelly, the main character in my novel Finding Grace!].  That's right, it's book club day over at String of Pearls!  If you'd like to stop in and join me for a "meeting," I'd love to have you!

Today, I'm revisiting an old post from 2013 (long before I decided to start the Grace-filled Tuesdays Book Club).  It's the first in a four-part series called "Where Real Life and Fiction Intersect."  If you're interested in hearing which parts of Finding Grace are slightly autobiographical and which parts are completely fictional, this is the series for you.  I plan to post the next three installments in the coming weeks.

Okay then, click on over and join the club!

No comments:

Post a Comment