Monday, December 1, 2014

It's a Big Day Around Here!

Today is an exciting day--because I'm supposed to receive my shipment of books from Bezalel.  If everything goes as scheduled, I will be holding an actual paperback copy of my second novel, Erin's Ring, in my hands by end of day.  I can hardly wait to see how it looks "in the flesh," so to speak.  Right now, all I have is a copy of the final galley, which I printed out to see how it looked.
I can't wait to see the actual book!

I already blogged about this over at String of Pearls today, if you want to read that post.  It will explain a few things: which well-known Catholic YA author has already endorsed it, how you can get a signed copy from me, and why it's not available in Kindle format as of yet, to name three.  But head on over and read the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment