Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Grace-filled Tuesdays (Book Club "Meeting" #21): Shelf Esteem

Today over on the blog, we had another "meeting" of the Book Club.
I shared some exciting news about where I've spied copies of my two Catholic novels, Erin's Ring and Finding Grace, recently.  Head on over to String of Pearls if you're interested in finding out where my books are currently enjoying a little shelf esteem.  Come on--join the club!  Because Tuesday's child is full of Grace, as you know...and Erin, too!
And don't forget about the giveaway!
I'm giving away five free copies of Erin's Ring.  Just share this post on your blog, on Twitter, or on your Facebook page, and contact me to let me know that you've done so.  I'll throw your name in the hat, and on Nov. 1 I'll announce the lucky winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment