Saturday, March 14, 2015

Book Signing at St. Mary's Church

This weekend, I will be signing copies of Erin's Ring, a YA novel about Irish immigrants and the impact they had on Dover, NH, after all the Masses at my parish church.  It seemed like the perfect weekend to do this, with St. Patty's Day just around the corner.   I will have a table in the church hall at St. Mary's in Dover (the church so prominently featured in the novel).

I've been working on ideas to make the table appealing, and here's what I have so far:
(I blogged more about this event over at String of Pearls today, and if you want you can read that post here.)

It's just a few hours until the anticipated Mass...and I'm getting nervous, but excited, too.  Please keep me in your prayers, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment